A tattoo with a line might have multiple meanings. One meaning could be that the person has an ongoing struggle, like personal insecurities or self-esteem issues.
A line tattoo also could represent a break, a moment when the person must decide to go in one direction or another.
In this case, the line is drawn between good and bad, known and unknown, or right and wrong.
The third meaning could be a physical line of demarcation between two different things: friend and foe, lover and object of hate.
Finally, the fourth meaning is that even though the person has problems he or she still remains optimistic about life.
Direction Tattoo meaning
For example, if you want to make a statement about your feelings for someone, getting their initials on the back of your neck could be a good way to show them how much you care.
If you feel like your hand is missing something, adding an arrow on your wrist signifying that time has passed and things have changed could be one way to express it.
The most common second tattoo meaning location? Heart. For those who want their heart to stay close to their chest, the heart is a great place for the second tattoo placement.
Other popular locations include the wrist, ankle, and lips.
Mirror tattoo meaning
Some people like to get a mirror tattoo on their shoulder, which is popular for its hidden meaning.
The shoulder is a symbol of vanity and self-worth, so it makes sense that someone would want to have this tattoo in this location.
It’s also easy to get it inked discreetly because it usually doesn’t look like much.
Mask tattoo meaning
You could get a mask tattoo on your upper back if you need protection from the outside world and don’t want anyone else to know what you’re going through.
If you want to keep your troubles hidden, choose this location!
Line tattoo on arm meaning
One of the most popular places to get inked is on your lower arm. Not only is it a visible location that’s easy to reach, but it’s also one of the most flexible locations.
You can always put your tattoo somewhere else, and many people even choose to cover their line tattoos with another design.
Below are ten common second ink meanings for arm lines, and we’re certain you know exactly what they mean!
1. The One That Got Away: The first time you meet someone who makes you feel like a different person, or that you would have been happy with if fate had led you down a different path.
2. A Promise Kept: When your partner has given you an ultimatum–the kind where they really mean it–and you’ve stuck by them through everything that’s happened since then.
3. A Life Changed: When the events in your life have caused you to look at things differently, and all those changes lead to good things happening later on down the road.
4. Good Times: A reminder of how great life can be when things are going well–usually with a close friend or loved one who will always be there for support afterward.
5. Gratefulness: When life doesn’t go as planned and things are tough, this tattoo is a reminder that there’s so much more out there than what you see before you right now–even if it takes some time for the realization to